Boston - Getting There
Marshfield Fair: 140 Main St Marshfield, MA 02050
- Take Route 3 south to exit 12
- Exit and head east on 139/Church Street (Church Street turns in to Plain Street)
- Turn left onto Furnace Street and head east to Main Street.
- Turn right onto 3A/Main Street and head south to South River Street.
- Turn left onto South River Street (Marshfield Fairgrounds is immediately on your left)
- Take the second left to enter the Barn Parking Lot for the Marshfield Fairgrounds.
From the South:
- Travel north on Route 3.
- Exit at Highway 14 - Congress Street/Church Street and head east to Church Street
- Turn left at the "Y" for Church Street and continue heading east
- Turn left onto Enterprise Street (3A) and head north to Ocean Street (139)
- Turn left onto Ocean Street (139) and head west to Willow Street.
- Turn right onto Willow Street and head north to South River Street.
- Turn left onto South River Street and head west.
- Marshfield Fairgrounds will be on your left about a 1/4 mile down the road. Make your first right to enter the Barn Parking Lot at the Marshfield Fairgrounds.
Find out just where you’re going. Here’s the map.
There is plenty of parking at the Fairgrounds. Parking is $10 per car, so fill your car with your favorite ladies and carpool! Please have exact change.
You’ll want to pack your car full of girl friends and drive to this one.